Official website of Baltic University Programme: http://www.balticuniv.uu.se/
The Baltic University Programme (BUP) is a network of about 225 universities and other institutes of higher learning throughout the Baltic Sea region. The network is coordinated by the Baltic University Programme Secretariat a part of Uppsala Centre for Sustainable Development (Uppsala CSD) at Uppsala University, Sweden.
The Programme focuses on questions of sustainable development, environmental protection, and democracy in the Baltic Sea region. The aim is to support the key role that universities play in a democratic, peaceful and sustainable development. This is achieved by developing university courses, and by participation in projects in cooperation with authorities, municipalities and others. Our university offer for students of first and second degree courses which are named below. After successful graduate of courses of Baltic University Programme, student obtain Diploma from Uppsala University and Slovak Agricultural University.
- Baltic University: Activity Report 2015
- Baltic University: Activity Report 2014
- Baltic University: Activity Report 2013
- Baltic University: Activity Report 2012
- Baltic University: Annual report 2011
Subjetcs under Baltic University Programme:
1. THE SUSTAINABLE BALTIC REGION - Lecturer: doc. Ing. Alexander Fehér, PhD. , e-mail: email@example.com
2. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE - Lecturer: Ing. Mariana Eliašová, PhD. , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PEOPLES OF BALTIC- CULTURE, SOCIETES, POLITICS - Lecturer: Ing. Martin Hauptvogl , PhD. e-mail: email@example.com
More information about Baltic University Programme:
doc. Ing. Alexander Fehér, PhD., Director of The Baltic University in Slovakia