Contact person:Ing. Veronika Dalkovičová
Faculty of European Studies and Regional Development
Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra
Tr. A. Hlinku 2
949 76 Nitra, Slovakia
tel. +421 37 641 5757
Study programmes in Slovak language
- Environmental Management
- Rural Development and Development of Rural Tourism
- Regional Development and Policies of the EU
Study programme and list of courses taught in English language in 2018/2019
Study program taught in English language at bachelor level (all courses are available in English language except of „Introduction to study“)
Regional Development and Policies of the EU
Graduates in the study programme Regional Development and Policies of the EU are able to systematize and analyze current problems of public administration, they have basic knowledge of legislative part of public administration, and can use methods and techniques of analysis of factual problems and management methods applied in public administration. Graduates in this study programme are able to use an appropriate information database, PC, theory and practical analytical tools for information processing and preparation of land use plans and social and economic development programmes as support material for planning and decision-making processes at higher management level. They can use analytical tools for country structure planning including spatial economic structure, process and explain results professionally and suggest partial solutions.
List of courses taught in English language at bachelor level: List of Courses
Admission procedure step by step
International full-time/ part-time students coming to our faculty have to fulfill following requirements:
1. To fill the Application form click here and enclose Curriculum Vitae, certificate of secondary education, confirmation of health status proving ability to study and copy of administration fee payment.
2. Applicants for study, who finished their secondary education abroad, are due to submit till 27. July 2018 according to Act No 276/2017 Coll. the following documents:
a) Confirmation of the equivalence of the proof of qualifications
(will be submitted by an applicant, where evidence of formal qualifications was issued by a foreign school, in a country with the contract on the mutual recognition of equivalence of qualifications).
A confirmation issued by the Regional Office of Education in Nitra,
J. Vuruma 1, 949 01 Nitra.
b) A decision on recognition of the document (document validation)
(to be submitted by applicants from other states).
A decision is issued by the Regional Office of Education in Nitra,
J. Vuruma 1, 949 01 Nitra
3. A medical certificate attesting student´s ability to study at a univerity
5. Proof of payment of a handling fee. The fee for admission procedure is: 35 EUR (electronic application) and 40 EUR (application in paper form)
For realization of payment for a fee from abroad are required the following data:
Bank account number: 7000066247/8180
IBAN: SK 408180000000 7000066247
SWIFT code: SPSRSKBA
Name of Bank Address: Štátna pokladnica, Radlinského 32, 810 05 Bratislava
Constant symbol (KS) 0558
Variable symbol (VS) 106900
Specific symbol (SS) 106900721
Message to the recipient - name and surname study applicant (without diacritics).
Conditions for admission
Deadline for applications for the Bachelor study is 27. July 2018